We are aware that the Emmaculate Care Services health and homecare staff will always play a very important role in Service Users’ welfare. To maximize this contribution, we will do the following:
- Employ staff in sufficient numbers and with the relevant mix of skills to meet service user’s needs.
- Provide at all times an appropriate number of staff with qualification in health and social care.
- Observe recruitment policies and practices, which both respect equal opportunity and protect Service User’s safety and welfare.
- Offer our staff a range of training that is relevant to their induction, foundation experience and further development.
- Through a process of getting to know you and your family and by asking you a few questions as to your preferences, we select carers / health professionals who would make a good match.
- We base that on our familiarity with the carers`/ health professionals’ personality, where he/she lives, whether he/she has a car, and many other criteria that enable us, more often than not, to make the right selection from the very start.
- We then make a particular carer/nurse or required health professional available to you for a free interview.